1. Gate entry to the event (Saturday & Sunday)
2. Camping for two support team members per team or one per solo rider
3. Event entry fees plus VAT
4. Campsite & facilities (Saturday night only)
5. Medical assistance 24Hours
6. Powerade at the start/finish area for 24Hours (for riders only!)
7. Charging stations for batteries
8. Commemorative Medal to finishers that complete 8 laps & more
9. Live Timing
9. The opportunity to ‘Discover the Soul of Singletrack’
You able to purchase your limited unique event merchandise with your entry online for only R275. All merchandise is limited. Unisex T-shirt.
How to enter:
1. Solo entrants can simply login and enter as per usual
2. Team entrants: Team captain must please log in and enter and PAY for the team entry. Once completed please return to your dashboard and invite your team members! NB team member must be invited to complete the process.
3. Once the team member receives their invite via email they must log in or create an account and then process their own order. Select their tags, merchandise etc and pay for their additionals. You will be able to see and manage your team by logging in and selecting your team from your dashboard. If you do not select anything additional and your cart amount is “zero”, please select the EFT option and proceed from there.
4. Should you need to make changes to your teams, the team captain is able to login and delete member and invite a new member.
5. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any help.
Entries will close 29 Jan 2020 – only pre entries taken!
Entry fees in 2019:
R2400 (VAT included) per team (Teams of 4 riders / runners and 2 support crew)
R3000 (VAT included) for fun category (teams of 5-8 riders and 2 support crew)
R600 (VAT included) for a solo rider / runner – including 1 support crew
Entryfees in 2020:
R2600 (VAT included) per team (Teams of 4 riders / runners and 2 support crew)
R3250 (VAT included) for fun category (teams of 5-8 riders and 2 support crew)
R650 (VAT included) for a solo rider / runner – including 1 support cre
All riders / runners MUST have a Amarider tag. Ensure you either buy one for R100, which can be used at all our events or rent one for the weekend for R100 (R50 deposit back when you return it on the Sunday after the event).
Extra campers (not riders or two support crew per team/solo) will pay R100 for the night (kids under 10 free), can pay at the gate. Spectators that want to visit per day R50 at the gate.
Enter online: Credit card and EFT payments accepted
ENTER ONLINE (login OR create a profile/register)
Payments must be received when pre-entries close, Jan 29th, otherwise your entry will be subsequently cancelled.