We look forward to cooler weather as we move the event to April, whilst kicking into action again in the Elgin Valley with riding around the clock. And not only that – camp and socialize with friends and family. We have added for the first time a 24-Hour trail run for the rest of the family to enjoy.
Only pre-entries taken, so get your teams together and enter this fun event. There will be food & drinks for sale and the ever-needed coffee stand. Plus, good facilities and great prizes.
Dates: Saturday 14 April (12h00) – Sunday 15 April (12h00)
Venue: Oak Valley Estate, Elgin Valley, Grabouw, Western Cape
Format: Ride as many 10km laps as you want or can over 24hours. The trail will keep participants busy with singletrack and jeeptrack sections. The course conditions even changes over night… Run as many 6km laps as you want or can over the 24hours.
CATEGORIES for the MTB Relay:
• Solo – One person that rides as much as he/she wants during the 24 hour period.
• Open (single sex) – team of 4 riders.
• Mixed – team of 4 riders (A mix of male and female riders). There must be at least one person from the opposite sex to qualify as a mixed team.
• OneFourZero – team of 4 riders. Collective age 140 years +.
• Fun category – teams of 5-8 riders.
CATEGORIES for the Trail Run:
• Solo – One person that runs as much as he/she wants during the 24 hour period.
• 4 Man Team –team of 4 runners